Auteur Sujet: bali  (Lu 520 fois)

Hors ligne hellsfish

• el God Member
  • el free-glou-glou-déconneur
bali
« le: avril 25, 2006, 07:12:39 pm »
pour ceux qui on posibilité de prendre des vacances la 1 ere semaine de septembre 2006!!

Hello Everyone,

It was a pleasure to have met all of you in Portugal. Due to pressing work schedule I am not able to attend the Spanish and French rounds. Next year, I will be there for sure with a Balinese Free Rider hopefully.

With regards to our meeting on the final day after the event, please note that IFWA Asia will go ahead with its plans to run the inaugural IFWA Bali Free Ride Nations Cup. I have managed to speak to the riders before I left and these following riders have CONFIRMED their participation. However, I am also hoping IFWA could re-confirm these pilots interest to come to Bali. IFWa help is most valuable for our objectives.

Marc Sickerling – Germany

Pierre Maxient – France

Romain Stampers – France

Eric Fornay – France

Allesander Lenzi – Brazil

Federico Buffachi – Italy

(Xan) Sampio – Brazil

Gil Beurnier – France

Lee Stone – England

Jimmy Visser – South Africa

James Visser – South Africa

At this point we are hoping if IFWA can assist to find two Australians or two Americans to participate. Maybe if possible we can get one pilot each from Spain and Portugal. I will source two riders from Japan or maybe Guam & Saipan. As condition for the riders that have shown interest in coming to Bali we are offering prize money as follows:

Pro Stand Up (in USD$)

1st 6000, 2nd 5000, 3rd 4000, 4th 3000, 5th 2000, 6th 1000, 7th 1000,

Pro Sit Down (in USD$)

1st 4000, 2nd 3000, 3rd 2000

I am also proposing the following as incentives for any riders coming to Bali:

For each pilot plus one mechanic per country:

Support by Customs (No Taxes or Bond on Crafts) and Immigration for cargo clearance and visa on arrival (please ensure passports has six months validity)

Support for all cargo transportation, clearance, and unpacking, repacking including delivery of cargo to and from event site. (Full 24 hour security at event venue)

Free hotel – from 30th August till 4th September (any extension can be arranged using our special event package)

Special hotel discounts for supporters of each team country

Meals on site during the event for each country pilots, mechanic and team manager (each country team will be given passes for their supporters)

Quads and crew assistance for all pilots and free tents for pit area

Fuel allocation for each pilot (30 to 40 liters per pilot)

Free transportation from hotel to event site for each team country (Car rentals are easily available in Bali – all drivers must have a international license)

Total Prize Money: USD$ 31.000.00

Trophies – ALL RIDERS will each receive a trophy

Registration closes on 21st July 2006

All competitions will use the 2006 IFWA Free Ride Rules & Regulations

Welcome and Farewell Dinners

Once all are in order with regards to our official notice, IFWA Asia would like to request this information to be on the IFWA Website. If need be we can also show proof of the prize money that we have secured or we can also transfer it to IFWA for safe keeping if requested. We are planning for Heather and Kevin to come to Bali (sponsored).

Please feel free and give me any inputs with regards to our event in Bali. I think for Bali this is a good start and opportunity to kick off Free Ride in Asia.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Indra Adnan Noen – IFWA Asia
ne cliquez pas ici!  http://gcasale.free.fr/viva.htm